Saturday, April 18, 2015

PURGGO Car Eco-Purifier

*** I received this product at a reduced price for my unbiased review. All opinions stated here are 100% my own***

I'm not 100% organic, but I do try and cut down on the chemicals that I use, inhale, and otherwise put into my body. I am no saint believe me but I do try when I can to do the right thing for myself and our environment. I recycle cans, bottles, and cardboard, I occasionally make my own bathing things like scrubs and lotions and I make my own cleaner with orange oil and white vinegar. Probably not making a huge impact but if everyone did just a little we would see a huge difference. It only takes drops of water to create a mighty ocean or so they say.

So when I was invited to review this Purggo Car Eco-Purifier I jumped at the chance. Something to take the foul odors out of my car without chemicals or masking scents. This purifier is simply charcoal in a nice woven container and when I am done with it, I can open the container and put the charcoal into my garden. So, it when it "dies" will give life to plants in my garden. That is really a nice thought isn't it?

I followed the instructions and placed the Purggo Car Eco-Purifier into the sun for an hour to get the charcoal activated and then I simply draped the cord over the headrest of my car. It isn't intrusive and you forget that it is there doing its job. My husband without the license is a heavy smoker. I do not smoke and I do not like the smell of smoke. He is good and doesn't smoke in front of me, but when he is alone in the car he does light up. My car doesn't have an ashtray, it came that way, so when he is done there is no place to put his butt. We live in a high fire area and he doesn't want to pollute anyway so he places the butts in a plastic bottle with liquid in the bottom to put them out. It can really reek after a few days. I get in the car and have to roll down the windows to blow the stink out.

So I placed the Purrgo in the car for a few days and I can honestly say it doesn't smell nearly as bad as it used to. The smell isn't completely gone yet but it is hardly noticeable and I am sure in another few days it will be gone. The thing is you don't have to use it just in the car. The way it is designed you can place it in a room that you want to freshen up. You can hang it by the rope or simply place it on a shelf or table out of sight and let it do its thing. I can't say anything bad about the Purggo Car Eco-Purifier. Its natural, its recycleable and best of all, it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment