Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Hiara Hair Towel Microfiber Hair Drying Towel Review

**** I received the Hiara Hair Microfiber Hair Drying Towel at a reduced price for my unbiased review. All opinions stated in this blog are my own.****

I have very long hair. The tips of it fall to almost my waist. After washing my hair normally it can take 4 or 5 hours to dry if I don't use a hair dryer. The Hiara Microfiber Hair Drying Towel cut that time down to about an hour and a half after I used it. I must say I was skeptical before I used it but I now recommend this towel to anyone that wants a faster way of drying hair.
It is very simple to use. After washing your hair lean forward and place the larger end of the towel over your head. Then take your hair and the longer end and twist up tightly like you would do with a regular bath towel. Then wind it around your head and use the loop at the end to go over the button like attachment at the top of the wide part of the towel. That is all there is to it. You almost forget that the towel is on your head because it is so light and the button keeps it secure. You can walk around and do things in your house without the towel falling off. I also think it is more absorbant than a regular towel. When I took it off it seemed my hair had a lot less water in it so it was a much faster air drying processess.


You can purchase the Hiara Hair Towel on Amazon at this link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SBNJNMY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment