Wednesday, May 6, 2015

X-Shade Jumbo Car Sunshade Review

* I received this sunshade at a reduced price for my honest review. All opinions stated are 100% my own***

You can view my video review and demonstration on my YouTube Channel. The link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LABv45eWRMo . I think this sunshade is going to come in handy during the hot summer months. My interior and dash are black and when it gets hot, it gets HOT! Many a time I have yelled because I hopped into my car in my shorts only to have my bare legs burn on the leather seat. Or I have to grip and release and grip and release the steering wheel because it is just too hot to touch. The worst is waiting for the air conditioner to start blowing cold air and stop blowing the hot air that is in the car.

This sunshade is a simple design. It has silver reflective material that repels the heat away from the interior of your car leaving it cool and comfortable. It comes in it's own pouch for easy carrying too. Just take it out of the pouch, unfold it, put it across your dash and secure with your car visors. Once that is done you are ready to go about your business knowing that you are coming back to a cool and comfortable ride.

I tried it on my car and it really was that easy. The only thing was as you will see in the video, I had a bit of a hard time refolding it and putting it back in the pouch. I think that was more me not knowing how to fold it up than it was really the product. After doing it a few times I should be a pro. If you are curious about the sunshade and want to read reviews, you may look it up on Amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E5OUOCQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment