Friday, May 22, 2015

Sleep well on the best shredded memory foam pillow ever!

I received this shredded memory foam pillow complimentary for my unbiased review. All opinions stated are 100% my own.

I have struggled with sleeping all night for a few years now. I toss and turn and I am constantly thumping my pillow to find a cool comfortable place for my head. I own two cheap pillows from a well known roll back leader and now I know, cheap pillows are just that...cheap pillows! Feather pillows are nice but after a while they start to spring leaks. Washing them sometimes leads to them ripping apart and your washer or dryer looking like a molting parrot. Yes, I know what I am talking about because it happened to me.

So, I tried this Xtreme Comfort Shredded Memory Foam Pillow last night. I have seen memory foam pillows on tv and in stores and to me they look like big blocks of foam. I couldn't imagine myself being comfortable no matter how springy the material is supposed to be. This pillow is different because the memory foam is shredded not a block. It looks and feels just like a regular bed pillow. I was actually surprised at how dense and heavy it is.

It came all rolled up like a tube and when I cut the plastic off it sprung up into its natural pillow like state. The pillow cover is very soft and silky and I slept without a pillow case last night which was a first. It is very cool and breathable material so I didn't wake up to a hot sweaty head. I am a side sleeper and I found it to support me without smothering me in pillow. I tried it on my back as well even though I am not a back sleeper. Even on my back I felt very comfortable with no stress on my neck. I think I had the best night of sleep in I don't know how long. If you are having trouble sleeping I would seriously check out the shredded memory foam pillow on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00v909f4m

No comments:

Post a Comment