Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Aroma Trees Home and Bathroom Fragrance is Scent Sayshunal!

I received this room spray from Aroma Trees complimentary for my honest review. All opinions stated here are my own
                                                                                                                                                              This room spray is amazing! Usually when you go to the store and pick up a room deodorizer the main thing you smell is alcohol and then lightly the scent itself. I mean some of them are so strong that they burn my throat when I breathe them in. I tolerate it because they are doing their job, but I do not care for it.


This room spray smells like crisp freshly cut apples with just a pinch of cinnamon thrown in. It is not overpowering or chemically smelling at all. I used it as a room spray but you could spray it on your sheets, or on your drapes to help make your home smell clean and fresh. If you are interested in this product you can find it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/aroma-trees-bathroom-fragrance-sprays/dp/b00vchz37a/ref=sr_1_117?s=home-garden&ie=utf8&qid=1430681176&sr=1-117&keywords=air+freshener+spray

No comments:

Post a Comment