Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Guardian 1300 Tactical Flashlight Review

I received this flashlight at a reduced price for my honest review. All opinions stated here are 100% my own. The Guardian 1300 Tactical Flashlight has a low, medium, and high setting plus an additional strobe setting. I love the strobe setting because if you are in an emergency situation, the strobe flashing will get people's attention. It comes with 2 rechargeable ion batteries, a charger, and a AAA removeable battery compartment so if you don't want to use the rechargeable batteries or they are dead you can pop the AAA batteries in for full function. They do suggest using the rechargeable ones because they give the flashlight more power and brighter light. It is very comfortable to hold, not heavy, but you can tell it is very well made. We have many power outages where I live in the winter and we are fairly isolated so I feel better knowing I have this flashlight handy and at the ready. We also live in earthquake country so again a little more piece of mind knowing I will have light when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment