Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pure Copper Mule Mug Review! Check it out!!

I received a Pure Copper Mule Mug complimentary for my unbiased review. All opinions stated are my own.

I have never used a copper mug before and I had never heard of a mule mug but I figured what the heck, I will try it. The first thing I noticed is that it is very light. I don't know, I guess I expected copper to be a heavier metal so when I lifted it out of the box, the weight of it surprised me. It is very well made however and has a food grade lacquer on it so I can feel good about drinking from it.

I am not much of an alcohol drinker. I come from a long line of alcoholics and I didn't really want to add that particular trait to my family tree. However, I did try this mug using my favorite diet soda. I put some ice in the cup and then soda that was room temperature. That mug really chilled the soda quickly. I mean it was not in the refrigerator and neither was the soda but it felt and tasted ice cold. I thought that was pretty amazing and didn't realize that these mugs do that. I can see myself sipping iced tea, iced coffee, or my soda out of this little beauty over the summer.
You can get these mugs at the Pure Copper website  at this link http://purecopperbrand.com  I really do think you will like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment