Friday, May 15, 2015

The Roots Naturelle Hair Oil Moisturizer Review



I received a bottle of this Hair Oil Moisturizer at a reduced price for my honest review. All opinions stated here are my own.


This is an amazing product that you leave in your hair. It moisturizes and makes your hair sleek, shiny and more manageable. I have very long hair that I color pretty often. Because of the coloring, my hair is dry and brittle especially on the ends. After using this hair oil moisturizer my hair is softer and the ends look much better. It works and it doesn't leave your hair greasy feeling.
You wash and condition your hair as normal but after rinsing towel dry it. Apply some of the hair moisturizer into the palm of your hand and then work it through your hair completely.


Once you have it all worked through your hair you just blow dry and style as normal.



That is it really. You will love how soft and shiny your hair is and how good it smells! As I said before this is a product I like a lot. I don't use many products but this one I will be using!



No comments:

Post a Comment