Monday, May 25, 2015

TaZa Drama Free Shatterproof Wine Glasses

I received these Taza shatterproof wine glasses complimentary for my unbiased review. All opinions stated are 100% my own

These wine glasses are pretty cool. Ever had an outdoor party or been a quest at one where a wine glass slipped? Yeah CRASH is not a pretty sound and it can be dangerous. I had my son in the ER years ago for a laceration on his foot. He stepped on a piece of broken glass out on our deck that I had missed when I swept up the rest. He got 8 stitches and I got a lot of guilt.
I hated using plastic cups when serving wine because it looked so cheap. And even those plastic glasses could crack and leave sticky hands because the material used was thin. These glasses are not like those of my past. They really look like glass but they are a very strong food grade BPA free plastic. You can use them with pride and not have to worry about picking up glass off your patio, or your hard wood floor. I like the way they look but I also like how they feel in my hand. No, they are not fine glass or crystal stemless glasses but they are not cheap plastic cups either. They will add a bit of elegance to your next outdoor party.
You can find these glasses online at www.taza.com



No comments:

Post a Comment