Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sunsella Silicone Popsicle Makers where you control the ingredients

I received these Sunsella Silicone Popsicle Makers complimentary for my unbiased review. All opinions stated here are my own.

If you want to make frozen treats for yourself or your kids with ingredients you control, look no further than these silicone popsicle makers from Sunsella. They are easy to use, food grade, silicone molds that make pop up treats. I am trying to watch my sugar and fat intake, so I used some yoplait frozen yogurt in them. Now at night when the rest of the family is eating their ice cream, I grab one of these frozen yogurt pops. I use low fat  yogurt and about half a container fills a mold. My  night time treat is about 45 calories instead of the 200 or more calories in a dish of ice cream.
I like these also because they are larger than some of the other molds I have seen on the market. The caps on these are not connected so you have to make sure not to lose them but all in all I really like these. During the hot summer I am going to be putting these to a lot of use. You can get them on Amazon by following this link http://www.amazon.com/Sunsella-Mighty-Pops-Silicone-Popsicle/dp/B00CD0LHXE


No comments:

Post a Comment