Friday, June 26, 2015

#1 Detangling Hair Brush - For Wet Or Dry Hair

I received this hairbush at a greatly reduced price for my honest review. All opinions stated here are 100% my own.

This hairbrush by SHOSH is one of the best I have ever used. When I first got it, I wasn't impressed because it is small. I looked at it and the first thought I had was "This is a little kids hairbrush". But what it lacks in size it makes up for in the way it works. I was thrilled at the way it went right through my hair.

I have very long hair. It reaches almost to my rear end and most days it can be a real pain to take care of. It gets in my food, when I sleep it wraps around my neck, and it tangles so easily! There are mornings when I literally cry when I brush or comb my hair because it hurts so much. Also, having long  hair means I have a lot of breakage. Any given day my bathroom floor looks like a war zone with all the hair on the floor. I have noticed that  besides unsnarling my hair pretty painlessly, the breakage has dropped.

This is a small size brush so it can fit in almost any purse or backpack you want to put it in. It has a nice mirror on the back side so you can check your look and spruce up any time you want. It is good for both adults and children. I liked it so much my roommate went out and got herself one as well. I think this is a must for anyone with problem hair because it does it's job and it does it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment