Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Life and Food Garcinia Cambogia Supreme Supplements

***** I received these at a reduced price for my unbiased review. All opinions here are 100% my own.

I started a weight loss journey in January when I went for my routine doctor visit. I am extremely overweight and have hypertension. Being that I am now in my early 50's I felt that if I didn't make some big changes in my lifestyle aka my eating I wasn't going to be around as long as I would like to.

So I started on a better eating plan and found a way to track my exercise and my calorie intake and began my journey. Its been good but I felt like I wasn't losing it quickly enough. Being older and menopausal my metabolism has slowed down. It will take me twice as long to lose a pound as it will a women in her 20's or 30's. That is just how nature works. So I decided to take a supplement to try and boost my metabolism some and maybe see better results.

Thats when I was approached by Life and Food to review their supplements. I have been taking these pills for about a week now and I have lost 2 pounds. I am not hungry between meals so I am less likely to snack on something without really thinking about it. They are allowing me the latitude to make better eating and snacking choices because I am not having any cravings.

The goal my doctor and I established at the end of January when I saw her, was to lose a pound a week. I revisit her in June at the six month point and if I stay at a pound a week I should lose 25lbs. So far since I started in January I have lost 11 lbs so I believe I will hit my target and maybe go beyond it. I plan to continue to take these supplements to help me obtain my goal. If you are curious about supplements and want to try some I think these are the ones you should get. They have no artifical ingredients and no soy, dairy, seafood, wheat,or peanuts and they seem to be very gentle on the system. No jitters or anything like that. You can purchase them on Amazon.com
Garcinia Cambogia Supreme


No comments:

Post a Comment