Thursday, October 27, 2016

Want a really cool paint set?

I received this Arteza paint set at no cost for my review. All opinions stated here and in my video are entirely my own. The link I provide for purchase is an affililate link and I can be compensated for purchases made through it.

I just was painting with my Arteza Acrylic Paints and I really like them. They come in a set of 12 basic colors with a free paint pallet too. I like that I can take the different base colors and create custom colors by mixing them. They worked well on my canvas and were very easy to clean up.  You can buy a set for $9.99 on Amazon http://amzn.to/2fccIwn They will make a great present for the crafter in your family or for yourself.

Still not sure.... take a look at this video I have on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment