Thursday, July 9, 2015

I am a coffeeholic! I love my daily joe!

I received this bag of CoffeeKrazy French Roast complimentary in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions stated in this blog are my own.

 I cannot tell you when in my life I started drinking coffee. It has always been a huge part of my life, even as a child. I remember my mom making me "coffee milk" in the morning which consisted of very weak Folgers instant coffee with a lot of milk in it. As I aged, the coffee became stronger and the milk became less and less. My taste in coffee also evolved as I got older. Nothing wrong with Folgers and in fact I have a jar at the ready in my cupboard for when I need it, but it is more for emergencies now like when I am out of my other coffee.

I am from San Francisco and I was lucky to find many coffee shops that offered their own roasted beans. I would try different types of coffee just to discover new flavors. I had my favorite coffee shops like Martha's Coffee which became Cumaica, and Alvin's which sadly could not compete with the local Starbucks. I also frequented Peets and Tullys quite often when I was in the neighborhood. While I am more of a french roast or vanilla coffee lover, I do on occasion drink a double espresso when the mood hits me.

I moved into a very rural area of California where I have to drive 30 minutes to get to the local Safeway or Raleys and coffee shops are pretty much nonexistent except for 2 Starbucks within a mile of each other. Even the choices of whole bean coffee are fairly dull in comparison to what I was used to. I was overjoyed to review this french roast from CoffeeKrazy. It is a whole bean french roast with a very smooth yet strong robust flavor. When I read the bag and found out it is certified organic and from San Francisco, my  heart leapt. The moment I opened the bag the aroma hit me. It absolutely made my mouth water and I couldn't wait to have a cup.


I pulled out my little manual coffee grinder and set about grinding up some beans to fill my reusable K cup for my little Keurig mini. When I had enough to fill the K cup, I tamped it in and got ready for my first cup. It did not disappoint me. The flavor is very very good. It is smooth and although a little strong, it is not overpowering and not a bit bitter. It is a very satisfying cup of coffee. I love that it is certified organic so I don't have to worry about ingesting any pesticides and it is a free trade coffee. It is a blend of organically grown Arabica beans and you can tell by it's taste it is a quality coffee.

You can purchase this wonderful coffee, and other coffee beans from www.coffeecrazy.com 
or of course from where I got it ....Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/CoffeeCrazy-Premium-Organic-French-Coffee/dp/B00YD5U1KW/
If you love coffee, this is the company you should look into.

No comments:

Post a Comment