Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Drinking wine can be an art with the right glass

I received these Valentina Paris Hand Painted Wine Glasses complimentary for my unbiased review.

When I opened this box of wine glasses I was stunned at how beautiful they are. They are larger than a standard wine glass. Larger even than most of the water goblets I have seen, but very elegant. They are made of high quality thick glass and the hand painting will leave you speechless. They are almost to lovely to drink from. Each one is unique because they are painted by hand. I have three in my possession and although the design is similar on each one, the painting is different. Each has little nuances that makes it singular in the trio sitting in my china cabinet.

You can purchase a set for yourself on Amazon. They come in a set of two for a very reasonable price. They add elegance to any party and would make an excellent wedding or anniversary gift. Go take a look for yourself at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SC2JP5O

No comments:

Post a Comment