Friday, July 17, 2015

Cali won't be tracking kitty litter on the furniture anymore. One happy furmom here!

I received this kitty litter mat from Two Meows complimentary for my unbiased review. All opinions stated are my own.

I love my kitty. Well let me rephrase that so cat owners will understand. My kitty allows me to love her and take care of her and bow to her every demand. Sound more like a cat person now? Cali is actually my boyfriends kitty. We are not sure how old she is but we guess somewhere between 11 and 14 years old. I have had the pleasure of knowing Miss Cali for the last 6 years and my boyfriend has had her 10 years now.
She is a very independent cat, as most are, and she is completely indoor. This is mainly because when my boyfriend got her from a friend, she had already had her front paws declawed. So the home is her domain and she graciously shares it with us.

As you can see in the photos, one of her favorite places is on our sofa. She likes the center cushion unless I am sitting and get up for something. Then of course she has to move into MY spot on the sofa and claim it as her own. So our nice newish sofa has sprinkles of cat litter on it as well as our bed, the carpet, the loveseat and where ever else Miss Cali roams in the house. Now I vacuum often but it just seems to be all over the place and it isn't fun stepping on kitty litter in the carpet. So, I got the Two Meows kitty litter mat off of Amazon.
Not only is it a cute kitty paw design, it has really helped to keep the litter off the carpet and subsequently off the furniture and my bed. It has an astroturf type of feel to it so the litter clings to the mat instead of Cali's feet. It is very easy to vacuum and keep clean too. We all are a lot  happier in the house now. It did take Cali a few hours to get used to it, but by the first night I noticed kitty litter on it so it was being used. I think this is a great invention because we all know how our cats track litter or kick it out of the box. I showed my daughter and she is getting one for her kitty too now. If you are interested in getting this, you can buy it on Amazon at http://amztk.com/littermatgrey  You will be happy you did.


No comments:

Post a Comment