Friday, December 9, 2016

Do you need A Touch of Dazzle in your life?

*** I received this necklace at no cost for my review. All opinions expressed are my own. I only recommend items I feel are worthy to my readers.***

A Touch of Dazzle is located on the internet at A Touch of Dazzle . They specialize in unique jewelry for moms, daughters, sisters, aunts and everyone else. The necklace I received is the Floating Memory Locket and I chose the Christmas design to celebrate the Season with.

The necklace is very well made and heavy. The locket has real glass, not plastic and opens magnetically so it is easy to place your pieces inside and secure them. The Christmas design has a circular silver metal insert engraved with a Christmas tree and the words Joy To The World on it. The floating charms are 2 red and 1 green glass "ornaments" ( I dropped one of the red when I was trying to place it on my bed so I have one of each), a tiny red elf slipper, a holly sprig, and a white and silver bell. All are nicely made and not tinny.

The chain is a long silver toned piece that has a small Touch of Dazzle logo piece near the clasp. It too is sturdy and will hold up well when I am at work. I was amazed and pleased at the amount of detailing in each of the little charms. It is going to look great with my different Christmas outfits.

The neat thing is I can make and add my own charms over the year to change it up. I can cut circular photos and replace the Joy To The World wording and add my own tiny charms and beads. I will be able to use it at any time of the year and it will fit right in.

As I said in the beginning you can find them at www.atouchofdazzle.com  follow them on twitter at @touchofdazzle or facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/atouchofdazzle

2 comments:

  1. I really love jewelry so I enjoyed this post so much! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the floating charms, my daughter just started getting into them and collecting them, I'm going to have to check this out for her

    ReplyDelete