Thursday, May 5, 2016

Beautiful cubic zirconia earrings that I got.

I received these earrings at no cost for my review but all opinions are entirely my own

I was approached by Alamazza to review their beautiful cubic zirconia stud earrings. I was so happy that I did because they are gorgeous! I have owned and wore many pair of zirconia stud earrings, and most times they are either too small or too large for my taste. These are large, but not too large or heavy.

 The stones are high quality and the faceted cutting really makes the stones catch the light and sparkle. They are gold plated, but because they are silver in color it leads me to believe that they are white gold plated rather than yellow gold. The posts are long in length which I love. I hate when posts are short because they end up pinching my ears and hurting me. I wore these earrings to work for over 11 hours and forgot they were in my ears. They are that comfortable.

 The setting is well made and the lattice work around the stone is an open design. I like this because it shows off more of the stones and helps them to catch the light more. I also have to say that because I have sensitive ears I was a bit nervous in wearing them, however even after being in my ears for over 11 hours, they were not irritating. I think they will work well for those like me who have sensitive skin or allergies.

These earrings are available at Amazon for purchase and would make a lovely gift for yourself or someone you love. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DPJ62U4







 

No comments:

Post a Comment