Friday, October 23, 2015

The Go Away Coffee Mug is a great Christmas Gift for coffee lovers

I received a Go Away glass coffee mug at no cost for my review. All opinions are my own.
This is a great coffee mug for coffee addicts. The wording really says it all. At the top when the mug is full is the line and Go Away then a few gulps later you hit the line that says Not Yet and then as you near the bottom of the glass the ever welcoming How Can I Help You Today?. That is pretty much how I am.

First thing in the morning my concentration is on getting that first buzz of coffee into me. I can't function until my cylinders are firing on caffeine. I don't want to talk to anyone or deal with anything before that first cup. This cup is so me, that I love it. The cup itself is made of sturdy thick glass and is machine washable. It is the perfect gift for anyone that just can't function before that first cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment