Tuesday, September 29, 2015

October is Cancer Awareness Month

This post was created in partnership with eAccountable. All opinions are my own.

 October is Cancer Awareness Month and Perfect Memorials is honoring this special month with an Awareness Jewelry, Urns and Memorials sale. Find savings on their most popular Awareness products, plus a 5% coupon that can be used as well.

October is Cancer Awareness Month, and for me, like countless others, it is personal. I don't think there is any family that has not been affected in one way or another by this horrible disease. Cancer makes itself known in many forms, from skin cancers to breast cancer, to lung cancer. Some are able to be treated by chemotherapy, radiation therapy, or pills, but others sadly take our loved ones before their time.


I lost both my parents at a young age to lung cancer. My father was only 67 and he passed in great pain back in 1985. My mother who actually was diagnosed two years earlier than dad, passed two years later in 1991 at the age of 69. My children do not remember my father and barely remember my mother and will never know how wonderful their grandparents were. They have been gone some 24 and 26 years now and to this day I have the urge to pick up the phone to call my mom, but I can't.

As recently as 4 years ago, my sister in law Yvette was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. For a year she underwent chemotherapy, a lumpectomy, and finally radiation. Thank goodness she is now cancer free but the fear of a relapse is very real and frightening for our family. We are the lucky survivors. So many families have lost their loved ones to this disease and there is still no cure. Too many are left behind with only memories of how their loved ones were in their lives with only a gravestone standing as a testimonial of their love. Perfect Memorials has jewelry, urns, and memorials to help keep those memories alive and with us. Any of their unique pieces will honor your loved one's memory and keep them close to your heart always. It is a special way to celebrate their legacy in your family.

cancerawarenessblogger01_143067_l.png
Perfect Memorials is known for developing products that fill a void in various segments of the Memorials marketplace. The addition of this Awareness sale is just another indication that Perfect Memorials is working very hard to stay ahead of their competition and be a leader within the Memorials industry. Click here to view the specially selected Awareness Memorial products. (eBay Link ID: 108381)
In addition to the Awareness Month on-sale products, a 5% coupon can be used as well. Simply use code: RIBBON15 at check out. Coupon expires 11/1/15.
Check out Perfect Memorials for hundreds of choices for memorial products!

No comments:

Post a Comment