Monday, September 21, 2015

Kisspat Handmade Boho Chic Feather Hair Band

I received this hair band at no cost for my review. Everything stated here is my own thoughts and opinions.



I love this feather hair band. I think it is cute, and I think it is very well made. The feathers are real, the beads are wooden and painted nicely, and the band itself is a braided cord. I found it very comfortable across my forehead and it was very easy to adjust it to fit. I think it looks great with my jeans and fringe purse but will also look cute dressed up with a skirt. You could also use it for a hippie halloween costume if you really wanted to, but I will be wearing it as an every day hair accessory.

 You can find this on Amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WDRIZFK?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment