Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Need pots to plant larger size plants? Panda Pots has them for you!

I received these 12in diameter plastic pots at no cost to review them. All opinions stated are my own.

I live in a very rural area. Problem is, the ground isn't very good and we have a lot of plant munching critters, like deer, squirrels, and rabbits running around. The best solution for me to be able to enjoy plants was to make a container garden. Last year we had several small pots and we improvised using cut up plastic milk bottles and 2 liter soda bottles. I even managed to grow some tomatos even though they were marble sized.

This year, my daughter bought me 3 larger plastic pots that were maybe 7 inches in diameter. A definite upgrade from the milk containers and Pepsi bottles but still smaller than I would have liked. This year I refrained from planting vegetables and instead concentrated on flowers. I planted two containers of Impatiens and one of Nasturtiums. They are pretty and they are larger than the tomato plants of last year, but I really missed having fresh tomatoes on my salad that I grew myself.

Panda Pots offered some pots to review and I jumped at the chance. I got five pots for an incredibly cheap price to review. When they arrived I was shocked at how large they are. I guess I didn't realize what 12 inch diameter means in regards to flower pots. I am so happy with these plastic pots because next year I am going to have 5 large tomato plants on my deck and hopefully plenty of tomatoes if I can keep the critters at bay.

They are made of 100% recycled plastic and have ample drainage at the bottom of each one. They also have lips at the bottom so parts are raised and the water can drain properly. They are a red terra cotta color but because they are plastic if they fall over they will not break. If you want you can even buy some paint and decorate them to really make your garden pop. You can see them in the video review I have at the end of this blog post. If you are interested and you want to buy a set for yourself, they are available on Amazon. Just follow this link and check them out for yourself. http://www.amazon.com/Plant-Pots-Diameter-Recycled-Reusable/dp/B013SUHOTI/ref=sr_1_82?ie=UTF8&qid=1441456248&sr=8-82&keywords=plant+pots 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment