Friday, March 9, 2018

Mugenter Adjustable Dog Harness is here!

* I received a dog harness at a reduced cost for this reviews, however all views expressed are entirely my own.



My god dogger Sophie came to visit me!! 

My daugher and her now fiance went to Los Vegas last month and I got to watch their fur baby Sophie for a week while they were gone. Jennifer went and got engaged on this trip but that is a blog post for another  day! This post is about Sophie and the Mugenter adjustable dog harness review.

So just like any kid visiting Grandma, Sophie's parents packed all her stuff so she would be comfortable for the week. I am talking a dog bed, a blanket, toys, food and treats, a nylon jacket, leash, and a harness. From day one, that harness and I were mortal enemies. No matter what way I tried to put it on, it would twist up into a knot. I ended up using the nylon jacket, which Sophie HATES, instead of the harness from hell.

I was offered a nylon harness from Mugenter to review and I decided to try it out. I ordered it on Amazon and surprise surprise...Amazon delivered within two days!! I was immediately impressed with the simplicit of the design. All I had to do was unbuckle the underneath strap that goes across Sophie's tummy and resnap it. I put her little chubby legs through the leg loops and adjusted the straps to fit her girth. I love Sophie to death but she is not your typical small chihuahua. The girl loves her treats and her tummy proves it.

Now I live in the woods so I was happy to have not only a secure harness but also a choice of two leashes. There is a short one which I believe is maybe 1 to 2 feet long, and a longer one which I would estimate at about 4 to 5 feet long. I also tried her retractable leash with the harness and even though the clip on the leash is smaller than the others, it still worked fine. I opted to use the retractable one and keep Soph on a short leash. We honestly have coyotes, mountain lions and other creatures out here that would have loved a fat chihuahua snack.

This harness is great because it is secure and it is lightweight. It is nylon so if the weather is poor you can still use the harness and not have it get waterlogged. It fit nicely once I got it adjusted to her body. It did slide around a little at first so I had to keep readjusting til I got it right but once I did, it worked well.

You can purchase one of your own on Amazon.com at this link http://amzn.to/2HhfYja



No comments:

Post a Comment