Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Two beautiful wooden jewelry boxes from Valdler. Great gift for someone.

I received these jewelry boxes at no cost from ValdlerDirect for my review. All opinions stated in this blog post are my own.

 Christmas is fast approaching and the gift buying frenzy is on. I am one of those that is an armchair shopper. I would much rather sit at home in my pajamas, with my coffee shopping online. I hate crowds, and I am super impatient when I can't find a good parking spot at the mall, so online shopping has become the way to go for me. Of course my most used online store is Amazon because I can find just about anything I need on there and with Prime I get free shipping.

 Being a reviewer also helps with Christmas gifts. As my status and ranking has grown however, I have become more selective in what I review. Now, it is more about what I can use for myself or give to a loved one than it is just to get something for free. Today, I am going to tell you about a beautiful set of jewelry boxes I received from Valdler to review. Valdler is a company that I have reviewed for before. I have gotten a large Kentucky Derby style hat, and a black gothic type fascinator with lace that I just love. They just always seem to have quality items that fit my style. Today is no exception.

 These two wooden jewelry boxes are gorgeous. I love all the detailing in the wood and in the metal. They are roomy and the larger one has a handle on it so you can move it from place to place easily. You could even take it traveling if you wanted to. The smaller one fits inside the larger one, and you can use it as one unit or separate into two boxes as I would. They have metal hinges and metal locks so they are not going to fall apart on you like some other jewelry boxes I have seen. I am very excited to be giving these out as a Christmas gift to a dear friend that has a lot of jewelry. Here is my video review for the boxes.
You can purchase these wooden jewelry boxes on Amazon by following this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RVE8PXC?ref_=cm_rdp_product
Right now they are on sale for just $9.99 which is a great price. I hope you will go check them out.  https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/e1a4a3e1/c6c8c4b3b8f1

No comments:

Post a Comment