Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Crowdtap

I have been a member of Crowdtap since November 2014. Crowdtap is a website that allows you to voice your opinion about different brands and test products for review. Each brand rewards you with points for answering questions and doing missions and challenges. Putting effort into your answers can reward you with stars. Stars will give you additional points and each 100 points will gain you an entry into a gift card drawing at  the end of the month. They have drawings in each brand category.

This past month I received $30.00 in Amazon gift cards and $25.00 from Walmart. I have had the opportunity to sample products like Brookside Chocolate and Scott Tubeless Toilet Paper. This month so far I am waiting for my Splenda samples to arrive so I can host a Splenda party and review their product for them. When you do different challenges, whether text, photo, or test products you have the opportunity to share with friends and family on social media. This allows the companies to get the word spread about their product.

Its easy to sign up for crowdtap. I have a link to their site at the top of my blog page so all you have to do is click on it. You fill out your demographics and they tailor the brand offerings to you. There is something to do every day. You can either do the challenges daily as I do, or just on the weekends. It is up to you how much time you want to invest in it.

I hope you have gained a little insight into the Crowdtap site and sign up for yourself. If you need any questions answered please feel free to comment and I will try to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment