Friday, February 17, 2017

Its time for FASHION FRIDAY!!!

*I received this skirt at no cost for this review. All opinions stated are my own. I will be compensated by Cents of Style for any purchases made by clicking through my links.

Floral Skirts Are Here!!!

Its mid February which means that Spring is right around the corner. Bright colors and breezy comfortable materials are just begging to be worn again. I always feel a little more feminine during the Spring and Summer seasons. I love being outside in the warm sun when the days are longer. Spring is the start of wedding season as well so its never too early to stock up on those party essentials! 

I love this Ayden English Garden Skirt by Cents of Style. The material is soft and supple against my skin and the floral pattern is gorgeous. I was actually surprised at how comfortable it is. I am going to get a few more in different colors to dress up my wardrobe. 

This one is a cream background with lovely pink roses and green leaves. I, being a larger girl, have always been told not to do patterns because they make you look larger. Well in my later years I have decided the hell with it! If I want to wear florals, or polka dots, or stripes who is going to stop me! This skirt has so many colors in it that it is easy to pair with almost any color top.It is flexible as well because you can dress it up, or down for any occasion. 

I decided to pair it with a short sleeved black top, my cowboy hat, sunglasses and my clogs. I love this look so much that it is now going to be the look I wear at my niece's baby shower next month. It is not too fitting which I don't care for, but fitted enough that I don't look like I am wearing a potato sack around my waist. 

I have a pair of black stiletto's that I could pair with it and a nice sequined top or a cami to make it a more formal outfit for a night on the town with the hubby. There are just so many different ways to wear this skirt. 
You can get these skirts right now at only $19.95 and FREE SHIPPING if you use the code FLORALSTORY  but this deal isn't going to last long. The promo only runs through 2/17 through 2/19 so you need to act pretty quickly or the price will jump back up. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment