Things I just cannot stand!
We all have things we can't stand. Things that make us squeal, squirm, gag, make stank face and just cannot handle no matter what. These are 9 of the things that just make my skin crawl!
1) Liver! I can't stand the smell, sight, and most of all the TASTE of liver! It has to be the nastiest thing on earth. Why anyone decided it was good to eat is beyond me! I mean its a filtering organ for goodness sake. I don't care how full of iron it is or how good it is for me..keep it the hell away from me!2) Spiders...... Nighmarish creatures those are. Just night before last, I was moving my pillow before bed, when I found one hiding under it. OMG!! I screamed then grabbed a tissue and snatched that sucker up. A quick run to the toilet and a mighty flush..no more spider. I know they eat insects and help keep their population in check but ewwwwww I hate them.
3) Horror flicks..... I know a lot of people love them, but not me. I can only watch them when they are like 10 years old or more and are more funny than scary! I hate them. I still haven't watched The Exorcist and I never will. Those movies scare the crap out of me.
4) Blood.... especially my own. I can handle other people's accidents pretty easily. I had three kids so one or t he other was always getting banged up. Their blood never bothered me, but my own is another story. I actually get light headed and faint at the sight of my own blood.
5) Farts.... Other people's of course cause mine smell like roses. Nothing like going shopping and walking down the aisle where someone just let one rip and left it there. I could just barf right then and there. My ex was the worst and he knew how much I hated them. He would either dutch oven me, or fart in bed and then hold the blanket over my head and gag me.
6) People hocking and then spitting. Right now my husband and my roommate are both sick so I am hearing this alot. Nothing turns my stomach faster than that hocking up sound. It is the nastiest thing anyone has to endure. My stomach is churning just thinking about that one. The worst... maybe even worse than liver now that I think about it.
7) Nails on a blackboard...Errrrrrrrrritch nope nope nope can't handle it. It makes my skin crawl when I hear it. I can almost feel the blackboard being scratched. I have never been able to tolerate that one.
8) ASSCRACKS!!! People if your pants are hanging low wear a belt for Godssake! Nothing like someone bending over and their whole asscrack exposed for the world. Ass cracks are not pretty or sexy people! Don't want to see your red, or hairy, or deep ass crack! Cover it up for humanities sake. Do us all a favor please!
9) Hairballs! Yes I have a cat and I love her but she can cough up massive hairballs. This is gross enough on its own, but have you ever stepped on one barefoot in the middle of the night? The worst feeling is that cold slimy hairball oozing between your toes when you least expect it. And let me tell you, hairball recipe cat food doesn't help at all.
Ok, so those are 9 of the things I hate. Things that make me gag or just tick me off in general. I am sure you have a list too if you think about it. We all have those things that just send us over the edge. What are a few of yours? Any of the ones I mentioned, or do you have your own set? I'd love to hear what you have to say.