Sunday, January 17, 2016

Lime Time Perlees Lipstick Collection

I received a tube of Lime Time Perlees Lipstick at no cost for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

This is a wonderful matte style lipstick. I like the way it is easily applied and that it stays on for a good amount of time. I chose the color Gemma and when I got it, I was a little nervous because it seemed dark. I have a hard time finding good complimentary colors of lipstick. I either end up buying too dark or too light, but even though this one looked dark, I think it looks nice with my skin coloring.




As I said, it goes on easy and it doesn't smear or rub off on my teeth. I do  have to reapply after I eat or drink but I do that with all of the lipsticks I own. The tube it comes in is a very pretty floral design that looks very high end. You can get this lipstick on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018WOBL9O

No comments:

Post a Comment