Saturday, May 23, 2015

Premium Eyelash Curler by Mia Adora

I received this eyelash curler at a reduced price for my unbiased review. All opinions stated are 100% my own

If you are like me and your eyelashes aren't as dramatic as you would like them, then this eyelash curler is for you. I like the fact that it is COMFORTABLE! It doesn't pinch or pull my eyelashes when I use it, and the grip part is easy to use without pressure on my hands.
It comes in a pretty plastic case and has an extra pad for when the first one wears out, and extra grips for the handles. It should last you a good amount of time. You can get them online at amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/Blowout-SALE-Precision-Eyelashes-Extended/dp/B00QF6HHTK/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1431118908&sr=1-1&keywords=eyelash+curler+mia+adora


No comments:

Post a Comment